Not sure if I’m putting too much thought into it and making something out of nothing or what I’m actually thinking is right. I don’t wanna be right.
10 Little Gestures That Keep Your Partner Happy
It’s not difficult to be a great boyfriend/girlfriend and keep your partner happy in your relationship. All it takes is a little effort and some simple gestures that let them see how much you care:
1. Stay in touch. Communicate with your partner often, throughout the day to let them know that you’re thinking of them. They don’t have to be long, drawn out conversations every time, just quick chats or even texts will get the message across.
2. Compliment them. Don’t get complacent and forget to tell them how hot they look or how much you love their cooking. Hearing you praise them will make them feel awesome and they’ll probably reciprocate by telling you all the things they love about you.
3. Make time. It’s really easy to get so busy that you don’t make time for each other, so make it a priority and make sure to schedule time to spend time together.
4. Touch. Make a point of finding little ways to touch your partner, like holding hands or touching their arm or leg when you’re talking. It will make them feel special and close to you.
5. Show appreciation. Don’t get into the habit of taking them for granted and not appreciating the little things that they do for you. If they do something nice for you make sure that you thank them and tell them how much you like it.
“The human heart stripped of fat and muscle, with just the angel veins exposed.”
I think old fashioned is cute.
I think kisses on the cheek & forehead, actual dinner dates, and asking someone out in person is so precious. I don’t think the guy should always make the first move, but I feel as if it’s cuter if the guy asks out the girl rather than it being the other way around, because it’s been like that for so long. I liked it when guys actually valued their girls and called them sweetheart, and their partner, instead of babe or ‘his girl.’